One of the easiest way to translate Overflow into your native language is to use the Loco Translate plugin.
First install and activate Loco Translate:
Then follow these steps to add translation to Overflow:
- In your admin dashboard click Loco Translate in the side menu.
- Select Your Theme from the Active theme section.
- Click on New language to start translating the theme now.
- Select a language you want to translate into by choosing one in the Choose a language section.
- In Choose a location you need to select Custom, and then click on Start Translating.
- Now on the translation screen, select any of the strings you would like to to translate by selecting them in Source text list.
- If you can’t find a string, use the search tool Filter translation to find the text you need to translate.
- Scroll down and type the translated version into translation area.
- Click Save. That’s it, you’ve translated your first text string using Loco Translate.
To see the results live go to Settings → General and make sure you change the Site Language to the language, that you were translating into.