Setting up Navigation Menus works normally as it does for any WordPress theme. If you’re new to WordPress, you can learn more about menus in the WordPress Codex article.
- Go to Appearance → Menus.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box
- Click the Create Menu button.
- Using the Custom Links and Pages boxes at the left, add items to the menu and drag and drop to arrange them.
- If you would like to use this menu in the primary navigation of the theme, scroll down to the Menu Settings area, enable the checkbox next to the Primary, Mobile, Footer and Additional menu locations.
- Click Save Menu and that is all.